My sister kindly gave me this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwich recipe and my family is very thankful, as it has been flagged as a family favorite! If your family enjoys buffalo chicken wings, buffalo chicken dip, or buffalo chicken pizza, then I can almost guarantee that they will love this slow cooker buffalo chicken sandwich recipe.
|Cook Time:||360 min|
|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Total Time:||365 min|
* 1 envelope - Ranch Salad Dressing
* 1 - 12 oz jar - Hot Sauce or Buffalo Sauce
* 1 - 8 oz package - Cream Cheese, cubed
* 6-8 - Sub Buns
2. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. Place the cream cheese in the slow cooker and mix in while shredding the chicken with two forks.
4. Serve on your favorite sub buns.