Are you craving a home cooked meal that melts in your mouth and is full of flavor that you will not be able to get enough of? If so, you should definitely try this no fuss slow cooker meal for savory beef tips and noodles!
This simple dinner recipe for slow cooker savory beef tips and noodles, is as easy as dumping a few ingredients in your slow cooker and forgetting it! You will not only impress your taste buds with this delicious dinner recipe, but you will also impress your family.
I serve my savory beef tips and noodles with dinner rolls (in order to sop up the delicious rich gravy) and cottage cheese. You can also serve it with mashed potatoes.
Just as a note, if you enjoy the gravy that this recipe produces, you should also try my Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak recipe, as it is very similar!
I hope you enjoy!
|Cook Time:||480 min|
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Total Time:||490 min|
* 3 tablespoons - All Purpose Flour
* 2 - 8 oz cans - Mushrooms
* 2 - 10.75 oz cans - Cream of Chicken Soup
* 1 envelope - Dry onion soup mix
* 1 envelope - Au Jus gravy mix
* 1/2 cup - Beef broth
* 1 pound - Wide Egg Noodles
2. Add in the mushrooms.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup, dry onion soup mix, Au Jus gravy mix, and beef broth.
4. Pour gravy mixture over the beef tips.
5. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
6. Cook egg noodles according to package instructions; drain.
7. Pour the beef tips and gravy over the noodles.